Wednesday 21 December 2011

Burton x Unlimited Ladies Ride Day

Burton and Unlimited Skate & Snow Banff have organized ladies demo day yesterday (20 Dec) and I was one of the girls testing their brilliant boards.  Everything was very well organized and we even got godie bags at the end.
We were very lucky with the weather, it was snowing to begin with but later on the sun came out so it was a perfect day.

I managed to test four boards. 
First one I tested was Feelgood Flying V 152, second board was Blender 148, third board was famous Lipstick 152 and the last one Deja Vu 151.

I liked the most Feelgood Flying V, very enjoyable and mellow, not too fast and excellent for cruising around. 
Blender 148 was very light and small, soft and easy to turn.  
Lipstick and I didn't get along very well, I think I chose wrong length, it should have been 149.  I can blame small bindings (witch I changed with the board, they were way too small)  so they might have prevented me enjoying this board.  It was difficult to initiate turn and quite aggressive to ride.  
The last one was Deja Vu, traditional camber board, nice and stable and good edge hold.

All in all I had an excellent day, top marks for Burton Alberta and Unlimited Skate & Snow.




No comments: